- The reviewers who i trust said this was the bike that the Uk had been waiting for
- Its a panasonic drive thru engine, that only works when i do (so i dont get lazy), but will boost me up any hill.
- Its adjustable stem and saddle post mean it should fit my wife and me
- Its got a great lighting system
- I'll be one of the first in the Uk with it!
- The Kalkhoff bikes ooze quality and sturdiness, and look more agressive than their Dutch cousins.
A forum friend has just posted a piccie of it! This is breaking news in the UK pedelec scene! I have to say that it doesnt do it justice. They have a lovely paint job, Kalkhoff , that doesnt shine through in a photo.