1) The rotten weather. We've not done many summer family trips.
2) Its pretty routine now
Any journey that's just me or me and Mike I always use the bike (with the odd exception). Its a pretty polished routine now. I have all my local journeys worked out down to where I'll park the bike, how long it will take and how to pack the luggage. The only things that restrict my journeys are not having enough luggage space, Mike having nowhere to sleep and very bad weather. This huge success in car replacement is a bit of an anti-climax. Now i need a new challenge.
Sooooo... I've just bought myself a new shiny trailer buggy from Halfords. That's broken my new credit crunch economising routine. Hopefully I'll be posting stories about our buggy based adventures. Look forwards to such tales as:
- How i took my garden waste to the dump.
- How i got the whole weekly shop home , not just the top up one.
- How i sat and had coffee while Michael slept.
- How i saved Michael from sudden freezing rain.